Call us today
0345 838 2551
Please use the links below to quickly find the information you need or use the search facility above.
We will add more questions and answers over time to reflect the feedback we receive from you.
1. I’ve just started my divorce and Pensions confuse me!
2. Do I need a solicitor?
3. Can a financial advisor help me?
4. Scottish Law – how does it differ?
5. Pensions and Divorce – what are my options?
6. Why pension share and what should I look out for?
7. Why Offset and what should I look out for?
8. Why use Attachment and what should I look out for?
9. Are CETVs for final salary schemes appropriate to use for pension sharing?
10. How do EPS calculate pension shares?
11. What are the alternative offset numbers?
12. Which numbers do I use for pension sharing?
13. Why do you think that CEVs and CEBs are inappropriate?
14. How do you set future salary expectations?
15. How do you set future economic assumptions?
I cannot find what I’m looking for and I want to ask a question